Sunday, September 30, 2012

FS295 Merry and Bright

This weeks Featured stamper is Vicki and VDM. Beautiful gallery with lots of Christmas creations and I just had to go with Christmas, it was calling me. hee hee   This is my case of Vicki's Christmas in June creation. I kept the simplicity with all the white space, a poinsettia image and a Christmas card. Changed the colors and stamp. Hope you can play along this week!
I stamped out my Poinsettia and Pine from Flourishes onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Several copic collections were used in coloring this flower:



After I layered the flower onto some green galore cardstock, I added my pearls to the corner and sentiment with an added pink satin ribbon that has a finishing touches silver ribbon slider. Voila!  Thanks for stopping in today!

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous fabulous colouring awesome image and the layout is pure perfection
Hugs Kate xx

Beate said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Stacy!
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Alexandra said...

Beautiful card, and gorgeous colouring, the pink Poinsettia is lovely.

Francie (Montreal) said...

Beautiful colouring and design. Lovely card.

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Stacy! Love it! Hugs