Monday, October 1, 2012

Christmas Tag

I am a little late today in posting my Christmas Challenge creation for the month. I just couldn't get it to look right and it still doesn't. ha!   This months Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is Tag me baby. Create those gift tags for all your beautiful gifts this year. If you don't make your own tags then simply add a tag to your creation. Use keyword SCSCCOCT12 if you play along so we can find your creations.
Now for my tag. It didn't turn out like I had it in my head. I finally just had to call it good otherwise I would never get it posted. I stamped out my boot (yes hard to tell I know, part of my problem) from Cowboy Christmas onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. My boot is colored using copic collections:


My papers are from the Color Made Easy collections of Terra Cotta and Rich Browns. Added a little bit of fairy dust to the greenery, a basic grey Olivia button tied off with some of the gold metallic string. My ribbon is hard to see but I used the Color Made Easy Rich Browns argentina collection for the top. This is for my sister and her hubbies gift so I know she won't be so picking. However it drives me crazy when I can't get my head and the paper to match. ha!  Anyways, hope you can play along this month and get your Christmas tags done early! Have a great evening!

No comments: