Saturday, October 27, 2012

You're My MVP

There is much dilemma talk in jammer town over on SCS lately about stamping or football. Sounds like some are having a hard time deciding, well not me. Football it is girls! HA!   This is a few months out of the year and I look foward to it each and every year. So here is my salute to the dilemma. hee hee  This adorable little guy is from Totally Stampalicious called Football Brat that I stamped out on classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I colored him using copic markers. The little horseshoe tag is some ribbon that my friend Judy aka stampingqueenjar sent me awhile ago. Certainly fits the Colts fan that I am. I added stickles to his gloves, the star and the little horseshoe tag. So here is the question for you.... What would you choose? Stamping or Football? Cast your vote and let me know! hee hee  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Stamp while you watch football :) Or stamp the fist haf and watch the second half. Cute card.

Susan (rainy) said...

FOOTBALL!! hehe Darling card, Stacy.