Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hershey Kisses treat



Check out Splitcoaststampers today, I have a tutorial in the Resources Section on how to make this darling little hershey's kisses shaped treat holder. Beate asked me to create a tutorial on this fun little idea and I said sure!  My sample here is using Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes set.
Here is another one I made using the new Whiff of Joy secret Kit for winter. I seperated out the sentiment and put part on the tag above. These are easy peasy and cute little gifts for teachers, friends and neighbors. Can't wait to see what you create.

This Kisses Tutorial can be found also at SweetandClassic.com.  Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Beate said...

I LOVE this treat holder. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial with Splitcoast!!!
Hugs and smiles

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE both of these! congrats on your tutorial! Hugs to you.

Marisa said...

Very cute! Love the holders :)