Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jammies and Tag

I recieved my new Whiff of Joy Secret winter kit, so I am having a bit of fun this morning. Once again an adorable set that I am just thrilled with! I probably should just buy the whole year kit at the beginning as I have not recieved one I don't love yet. ha ha!

Pat sure had us girls going this weekend with our Christmas tags and Christmas jammies. I thought it would be fun to show you my Christmas jammies I had on. hee hee He is so stinkin sweet and I had fun making this card just because. I stamped out the mouse onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Colored him with various copics and then added a paper doily to the back. Ofcourse what is a Christmas card without some lace and ribbon.

I will actually be putting this on one of DH gifts as he thought this was super cute when I showed him the new goodies that came. I stamped the mouse out onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I colored him with various copics and then I cut him out and popped him up on dimensionals. Several Spellbinders dies were used for the layered shapes. Added some ribbon and lace, tied off some tiny bells with silver cord and added some fairy dust. Voila!  Another Christmas Tag done for the Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge this month. Time is running out to get those tags done. If you play along be sure to put keyword SCSCCOCT12 so we can find your creations. Thanks for stopping in again today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

They're both precious Stacy. I especially like all the special parts and pieces on the blue one. :-)