Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fight like a Girl

Good Morning! I created this for the Timeless Tuesday challenge today  over on Flourishes Blog. The challenge is Think pink which is hosted by Denise. Be sure to check out the blog for all the details. Pretty easy peasy card as my mojo seems to be missing right now!  ;0)   I stamped out the pink ribbon in the set Think Pink, Fight like a girl set onto classic white cardstock using pretty in pink ink. Added a few kaiser pink rhinestones to each of those and layered it onto the Color Made Easy Candy Pink collection.  My ribbons are some of my favorites with the white pleated satin and my big bow in solid wrinkled lt pink. The t-shirt is colored with pastel copics and then I added a few more of the kaiser pink rhinestones to the corner and popped it up on dimensionals!
Hope you get a chance to play along this week! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that sentiment and the touches of bling on the card.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Stacy! I love the beautiful ribbon and how you embellished the shirt. So glad you had a time to play along with us at the FTTC :):)

Cindy Haffner said...

SOFT and PRETTY Stacy!!~

Susan (rainy) said...

LOVE this, Stacy. The bling at the bottom of the shirt is so fun.. I always love a little bling on my real life shirts, too. :)

My sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is my 3rd sister to get this horrible disease. But she is definitely fighting like a girl and beating this thing.. as did my other 2 sisters. (They all live in Richland... bet you know where that is!)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally girly and fabulous Stacy! A perfect card for a great cause :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card....hope to see you linking to Link Up for Pink.

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card....hope to see you linking to Link Up for Pink.