Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2 Corinthians Stand

Another scripture for the stand done, I am getting there. I need to get this finished and sooner than later! This scripture is 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I do have a black base and black ribbon however the flowers are a dark maroon yet are showing up more black in the photo. I just love these Decorative  Grand ovals from Spellbinders, almost as much as the rectangles just not quite as much. hee hee  My blooms are from my stash that Pat made me. hee hee  She spoils me. Anyways, another one done! Have a great day

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a fabulous verse and you have showcased it wonderfully! Love the flowers and the oval frame.

Tracy said...

Ooooo another gorgeous panel for your stand. How are you ever going to flip the pages! Hugs!

Traci M said...

So beautiful, Stacey!! I really like this project you're doing!!