Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photo Finish birthday

The boys had a birthday party this weekend and the boy loves cars. They wanted me to keep after I made it, ha! The adorable Henry's Racecar from Whiff of Joy was perfect for this birthday party. Stamped out the racecar onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Colored with copic markers then cut out and popped up on dimensionals. My film strip was made using the Silhouette cameo machine . This machine has a ton of files you can purchase and use over and over. I really do love this machine. My flags and sentiment are from At the Races from Clear Dollar Stamps. A few brads and voila a Photo Finish Birthday card! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is FABULOUS, Stacy!!! The boys are going to LOVE it!!

downrightcrafty said...

wow this is great just perfect for the lads
Hugs Kate xx