Sunday, July 21, 2013

FS337 May the Lord Bless you

This weeks Featured Stamper 337 is Heather aka housesbuiltofcards. Large gallery with lots of great creations. I kept coming back to this Thinking of you card. I kept the layout, similar colors and have the flowers as my background and sentiment focused. I changed the stamp, colors and have my sentiment on the base layer. Hope you can play along with us.
I stamped my Anemones onto Classic White cardstock in rose red ink. I then used Y00 copic marker to shade some of the corners of the flowers. Stamped my sentiment using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto the base. Added a few jewels then layered onto some scrap paper and then Classic Kraft cardstock. Voila!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card Stacy! Love the little edge of DP on the side to contrast the flowers!

bensarmom said...

Stacy, we picked the SAME card to honor Heather.I love the softness and color of your card. Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a gorgeous image and doesn't even need coloring to look fabulous! Very nice CAS card, Stacy!