Saturday, July 27, 2013

WOJ Watering Can


Over on the Whiff OF Joy Blog today it is time for our Monthly Theme. Several of the Design Team are showing off some table decorations ideas and creations for you. Check out the WOJ blog for all of the Design Teams creations.
Now is this not the cutest table decoration? I used the Watering Can file from Silhouette for my decoration. My image is the adorable Henry, You Have Green Thumbs that I stamped onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Colored my image with various copic markers.
My designer paper is from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 paper pack. The fun Picket Fence Die-Light was perfect for the bottom of my watering can. Added a few brads and tied off my little grow charm with some twine. The licorice is a huge hit with the kids especially the part ran through the spout to look like water. hee hee   Hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

marion said...

What a fab project, just love it, hugs, Marion

JD/ Jill said...

How adorable! So nicely done!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun..hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Tracy said...

LOL That licorice water stream is too funny. What an awesome project Stacy! Hugs!

bensarmom said...

Stacy, this is just adorable! Love the image and the cute way you used the licorice! You are so talented!

Cheryl said...

Awesome job Stacy, very cool...I've not seen anything like it yet...what fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! So cute! The colors are fabulous. I've never seen all those different colors of licorice before. Really love how the one comes through the spout to look like water pouring. Darling project, Stacy!