Welcome to Day 1 of the Flourishes July Reveal Week! Are you as excited as I am about seeing what Flourishes has to offer this month?! We are simply giddy about introducing our first of FOUR new stamp sets this month. Don't forget, you'll have many instances to WIN some of our new stamp sets for your very own!
These breathtaking Dahlias would be a prize on any card or creation. Illustrated by Marcella Hawley, this 4 by 6" set features two gorgeous main images plus five all occasion sentiments, perfect for all kinds of creations. AND...here's one way to win this gorgeous new stamp set for your collection...
You need to find out who today's Mystery Blogger is! Hidden among the Design Team is one Designer who has this set to give away. Comment on that blog and you could win today's beautiful Dahlias stamp set!
Now...on to our challenge...Hello and welcome to this week's Timeless Tuesday! This is Deborah and I am your hostess this week. My "Seeing Clearly" challenge this week is to use Acetate anywhere in your project or card (FTTC228). That's right, it's time to dust off those clear pieces of "paper" and create something fun and unique!
I had a 5x5 sheet of clear cardstock in my pile so I was thinking window with my acetate using Dahlia's. The designer layer of paper is laid onto my Color Made Easy Sunflower cardstock and die cut using Perfectly Pierced Window Die. The acetate is then adhered to the middle and sandwiched down onto the CME sunflower to create the window. I stamped the inside of my card using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto classic white cardstock.
Colored with copic collections:
Then I layered the inside and left room on the sides to write in. My sentiment along with a few flourished jewels finish the front. Voila! This is so fun and you get the pretty outside and then the inside at the same time.
Today we have both our Flourishes Finest Design Team AND our Friends of Flourishes Team sharing their "Seeing Clearly" inspirations with you! Take a moment and leave some love on all of our designers' blogs for your chance to win this gorgeous new stamp set.
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Judy Rozema
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Makiko Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Margaret Gilmer, our July guest designer
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here's how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you've got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please ensure that you read the challenge specifics carefully. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC228.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the entire July release!!!
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.