Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Magical Day


I don't know about you but this 106 degree weather sure is for the birds. The positive side of that is we stay inside and I get some stamping done. hee hee   This is a sneak peek at the new Fall Kit coming out from Whiff Of Joy. You can Pre-Order your set now until July 15th. Don't miss out on your chance at these awesome stamp kits!
I have colored him with various copic markers and added stickles to the magic dust he is swirly around. The fancy corner accent is the awesome Elegant Doily Die-Light. Added my sentiment to a circle die and layered with a few mathicng colors. Easy Peasy today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable! Love the pops of blue against the black :)

marion said...

Owwwww fab colour combo looks fabulous !!! hugs, Marion

Cheryl said...

I was just getting ready to say the same thing as Marisa with that pop of blue. Neat doily-die too! Man, I need some of those neat dies!

Maryann Laursen said...

Beautiful card here too, now I can´t wait to recieve this set and my granddaughters probably even more ha ha ha. They just love all about magic, so this is right up their alley ha ha ha.