Hi all and welcome to a special treat here with Flourishes ! We know if you've been card making for any time at all that you have likely turned to the Mojo Monday blog for some sketch inspiration! Well today is a special day over at Mojo Monday -- it's their 300th Sketch! And, if you play along today, there are so many prizes on the line -- it's not even funny. Flourishes is even donating a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE! You can click HERE for all the official details and prize information! So, without further ado, here's a peek at the 300th sketch...
HOW TO PLAY ALONG:
- Simply use the sketch above as inspiration for any kind of paper craft
- If you post to an online gallery, simply use the keyword Mojo300
- When you're done, link your post back to the linky widget on the Mojo Monday blog.
- Check the Mojo Monday blog on Tuesday, July 9 to see if you’re a winner!
- Entry deadline to be eligible for the prize drawing is 11:59PM Mountain on Sunday, July 7.
I added some score lines around a few of the panels and adhered them to my Color Made Easy Poppy paper. The designer paper is from the fun Echo Park Sweet Girl pack. Tied off my sentiment panel with a ivory jute and poppy button combo. Voila!
NEED A LITTLE INSPIRATION?Some of the Flourishes designers decided to take this sketch for a spin and they've created some amazingly creative cards using it! So, before you get those fingers inky and join us in this challenge, head on over and see.....
Mojo Monday for continuing to inspire -- week in and week out! We love all the creative fun you cook up for us to make our Mondays full of card making mojo! Cheers to you and here's to 300 more!