This month we’re inviting you to “Grab A Cup” with us on the Flourishes Senior Design Team and be inspired by this fantastic photo as you create something equally warm and inviting. I grabbed our In Nature stamp set since I liked the warm colors of the blue and caramel together in the photo. For some camping is warm and inviting, me however only if we have smores and a hot fire each night. :-) My image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Classic White card stock.
Simple design with some scrap designer paper in my bin that is layered on our Color Made Easy True Blue and Rich Browns card stock. The designer frame is using Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames in our Rich Brown card stock. My sentiment is from Sweet Violets tied off some jute twine and a blue button to finish if off. Voila!
Check out the creations from the Design Team:
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Tosha Leyendekker
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card or project inspired by the photo above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 15 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCNOV13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday November 16th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!