Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Campfire n Smores

Tried to get some down time in and stamp today. Not quite sure this turned out like I thought it would in my head.  :-(  This is a discontinued stamp (sorry) called Campfire Fun from Whiff Of Joy. I added some Die-Lights Nested Christmas Trees behind my image to make it feel like he is in the forest. I sponged the trees with forest green ink for a textured look. I think the whole pine cone designer paper is what is throwing this all off. Hhhmmm... Back to the drawing board. HA!!!  Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Katie Sims said...

This is adorable, Stacy! Love your coloring, those trees, and yes....the pine cone paper too! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I think the whole thing altogether is adorable and I do like the pine cone paper. I love stamping just for fun and this looks like it was a lot of fun!