Monday, November 18, 2013

Topiary Greetings

Good morning! I don't know about you but that was an AWESOME game last night. Manning was great and the Broncos were awesome. Great win for Denver. Now onto Patriots Sunday.... EEK!!! Okay enough about my second favorite team.  :-)
I tried for the first time the Side Spring card for my card today using Holiday Topiaries. Fun fold, very different and rather fun to try. I stamped the topiary onto Classic White card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored with Copic collections:


Once colored I cut around the image and added some dimensionals to pop up the image on the diamond fold. My card stock is from Color Made Easy True Blue and Rich Browns. Added some scrap designer paper and voila! Easy Peasy today. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

TLady said...

WHAT A FUN FOLD STACY!!!!!!!:) AND you've done a WONDERFUL JOB on this Holiday Topiary!!!!!!!!!!!:) I DO LOVE the BLUES!!!!!!!!:)