Sunday, November 10, 2013

WOJ November Magic

If you didn't know already then be surprised today! Whiff Of Joy is releasing their new Digi's today! That's right some of the images in the Fall and Winter kit are available in Digi format. Whohoo! I am still a stamp kinda girl as I have the secret kits, but YOU can have them now in Digi! Check out the store for all the new images!
 My image is called Houdini Henry that I stamped on classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored with various Copic markers.
Since this guy is working some magic I thought the Good Luck Border Die-Light was perfect for a little background fun. Added some swiss dots embossing texture to my Claret card stock and matted onto black card stock. Voila! A magical card or a very cute card if anything. ha!
Your next stop is over to the Whiff Of Joy store!  Check out all the new Die-Lights released lately as well. Some FABULOUS ones to add to your collection. Have a great day!

2 comments:

TLady said...

TOO CUTE STACY!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE the deep red background with this little guy!!!!!!!!! HE JUST POPS!!!!!!!!:)

Pam~ said...

This is darling! Great coloring and colors!