Saturday, November 30, 2013

WOJ Winter Snowman hanger


It is the last day of the month and you know what that means? Time for the Whiff Of Joy Design Team Themed Project. This months theme is Christmas Decor. Head on over to the WOJ blog for all the Design Teams creations. Mine this month is a wall hanger for one of the boys teachers that collects snowmen. A woman after my own heart I tell you! :-) She will love this they have assured me. This is the hanger in its entire design. I have white poinsettia looking flowers using Die-Light Nested Flowers 2 as the hanger at the top and a blue vintage pearl brad for the center.
 Here is a close up of the top frame. I tried to make the trees look like they had some snow drifts among them with general craft paint. A few Die Lights on this one such as Nested Christmas Trees and Nested Flowers 2. Some vintage pearl brads to the corner as well.
 Here is the bottom frame with the darling snowman from the secret winter kit and Die Light Snowflake Festoon. My darling snowman called Hello Snowman that is a Digi format now with a background of Die Light Elegant Doily. The trees and the Snowman are two things you will see outside this month and I decorated my trees with snow and sparkle for the Dirty Dozen November Christmas Challenge. Hope you can play along this month.


1 comment:

TLady said...

TOO CUTE STACY! HE LOOKS LIKE TWO BIG MARSHMALLOWS!!! :)