Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Amazing Sunflower

Sunflower part two for  you today. I mentioned on Monday that I stamped across the length side of a piece of cardstock a bunch of sunflowers. This is one that I kept as the whole sunflower and trimmed down the panel. This sunflower is from In Praise of Sunflowers


Colored with variety of Copic markers and then scored around the edge. I also punched and wrapped some twine around the edges but that did not turn out quite like I thought it would. Oh well I gave it a try. Added another new to me embossing texture to the yellow base layer behind the image. My sentiment along the side is from two stamp sets the sentiment is from Chrysanthemum XL and Sweet Memories which is currently sold out. Added a few sequins and some sparkle and Voila! 
Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I feel like it would take me a month of Sundays to color this many sunflowers and do such a nice job of it. I'm loving today's card as much as the previous one. Cute embossing folder and I really like how you did the little twine stitches. Keep 'em coming!

Pauline said...

Love everything about this Stacy! CAS card, fabulous colouring, great texture with the embossing folder and your finishing touches are just perfect!

CherylQuilts said...

Totally gorgeous sunflower! Love the square card and super layout! Beautiful coloring and a very cool textured background! Hugs and love! xoxo