Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Buzzing by today

This is a digi that I bought and had yet to print as I find there is quite a few I have printed. I tend to forget about them but can work to print and color later. Might need to do that so they get used.
 This is was called Beelieve in Blessings from Sassy Cheryl's stamps. I was going to color his shirt red but I went with blue as I love blue as most know. He is colored with various Copic markers and a simple score around the border. 


Before I layered him onto the base I added some twine wrapped around the fence die cut and a few die cut heart button shapes to added to the front. Also a few die cut clouds and some sparkle finish this off. Voila! Thanks for buzzing by.  ;-)  



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, so darn adorable!!! I have just now fallen in love with this little guy. He looks awesome in blue. Love love love love love! I'm going to have to order some printer ink online, I guess, and then I have a few digis to print, too.