Friday, September 4, 2020

Sunflower because

Happy Friday! A long weekend with the holiday on Monday. Not sure how much everyone is able to get out this year but make the most of what time you do get out or with family and friends! 

Here is another using the stamp set In Praise of Sunflowers that I have been sharing all week. This is one that I had stamped off the edge of the page knowing it was going to be a partial image. I LOVE how this turned out. 



Colored with a variety of Copic markers and pierced around the edge. Same with the base layer and some piercing and textured embossing on the green panel. Die cut a few tags and my sentiment. Some enamel dots and sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:



3 comments:

Pauline said...

Another delightful sunflower card! Love the partial sunflower, I never seem to do this, I guess I always feel I need to use the whole image, but not so. Great choice of colours, love the little tags, paper piercing and enamel dots. Beautiful! Enjoy your long weekend as well Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

I sure have been enjoying your sunflower cards this week, Stacy. All the different embossed backgrounds, too. It's been a treat! Oops, I forgot to put myself on the schedule for today, darn it.

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Stacy, you had me on sunflowers! I love them and love how you've made another sunflower card! Love your layout and wonderful coloring! I'm WAY behind, but I get to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! So thankful for your friendship and sisterhood! Hugs and love! xoxo