Monday, September 7, 2020

Turtles for Monday

Good morning. This weekend I was torn between stamping and cooking up some new recipes and well I actually was able to do both. YEA! The Gordon Ramsey cookbook I got for my birthday has been wonderful. I am 6/6 of delicious recipes so far. Woot woot! Played around in the stamp room with a dusted off stamp set from an old design team. But I do believe this is a Bugaboo Image called Turtles Rain and Turtle Flower as digital images now. 

My first card uses some new designer paper that I finally got into and an embossing folder that is starting to become a favorite of mine. Die cut a stitched rectangle around the base layers.  His shell looks like a watermelon like so the coloring was a little fun and different which I think turned out super cute. Added some enamel dots and sparkle to the turtle base layer. Then a button and twine to finish it off. 


The second is a little more springy feeling with the yellow and daisy's. The designer paper is from a old pack that is almost gone but it matched this little guys shell perfectly. Sparkle was added to the daisy on his shell and the designer paper. Wrapped a little bit of lace trim and some ribbon that is tied off with a button and twine combo for the sentiment. Voila! 


A few more cards this week to share this week along with another sunflower card. I can't seem to get enough of them.  :-)  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Stacy, how FUN! These stamps and your two cards are adorable! I'm feeling happy just looking at them. Thanks!