Monday, September 21, 2020

Plenty of leaves

Good morning. Finally all the smoke that we had for the last week and a half blew out and the rain came. Missed walking several times a day as I told my husband. :-)  I had this Plenty of Leaves printed up and never got around to coloring it till a week or so ago. It didn't quite fit the card front but I made a frame to go around it. I think this is why I never ended up coloring it up, oh well. 


I do like the color of the fall leaves outside and used that as my inspiration. They are colored with various Copic markers. A a stitched border for a frame and my sentiment in the center with some sparkles to finish if off. Voila! 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, your card looks just beautiful with the green framing it and the bit of green in the leaves. This is really gorgeous, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous! I love fall colors and love the wonderful frame! Your coloring is fabulous, and that's the only thing I miss from being in NJ growing up! Haha! Totally love this card. Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo