Monday, July 6, 2009

Hats from Space

This is my second post for today. My House Mouse card is below this post. Can you believe this is actually a space ship turned hat? The first time I saw the Lost in Space set from Clear Dollar Stamps I saw a hat with the space ship. How funny is that. hee hee I cut the tip off the top and the bottom part of the ship, paper pieced it onto some scrap dp and added some flowers. I love how this turned out so girly. :0)
Be sure to check back Wed. Sneak Peeks start for July Release from Flourishes. Have a great day.
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Lost in space, Birthday Wishes
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU eggplant, lavendar in lace, dp lss,
INKPADS:ctmh black archival
MARKERS:su basic black
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:pearls, dimensionals, butterfly bunch, spellbinders cuvred rectangles
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):paper piecing

12 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Stacy what a beautiful hat you created!!! I love how you did those flowers and those nesties are beautiful!! Fabulous card!!!

Kevin Renz said...

That is awesome Stacy. You gotta love it when you can get double duty from those stamp sets. I knew exactly what you had done when I read your title (hehe)

Cassie said...

That is sooo darn clever! I don't think I would have ever thought to do that, but I love it! Awesome ;D

Stampinsilvia said...

What a great card! I love how you changed the spaceship into a hat! Very creative! You're out of this world!

Juliana said...

This is just SO CREATIVE!!
AND really pretty, too!!

Great Card, Stacy!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh what a clever girl are you!!!!! Completely adorable!!!

Linda

Bethany Paull said...

I had to read your post then double check your card to "find" the spaceship. Great imagination and very pretty hat.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How clever are you, and such pretty colors. Looks simple but very lovely.

Angella D. Crockett said...

"GET OUT!!!" This is too stinkin' cute, you clever girl!!!!! I love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, love the gorgeous hat!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Aren't you the clever and creative girl. LOVe your hat!

Laurie Wilson said...

SO unique! Love that spaceship turned ladies hat!