Monday, July 6, 2009

MMM Little Angels....

Happy Monday! Hope you had a safe and happy 4th of July weekend. Today's House Mouse and Friends blog challenge is all about Seasons. Any season you want to do. Be sure to check out the other girls cards and the challenge details over on the blog.
I choose a wintry one since this is one of the new House Mouse the boys got me for Mothers Day. I also am coloring my mice with Copics for the first time. Now I am really really picky with my House Mouse stamps and how I color the mice. I have always loved them the solid brown but different shades, know what I mean. Anyways... I am taking a chance and trying them a little different for a few cards and see if I like them. Let me know what you think.
Be sure to check back on Wed. Its day one of Sneak Peeks for Flourishes July Releases. You have several chances to win the new sets. And a chance right now to WIN ALL THREE by checking out the details on the newsletter!
On a side note I have found some wonderful new blogs. Check my side bar and see which new ones I have added. :0) Have a great day.

18 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh I love this little stamp! Stacy, you always do such an amazing job coloring the House Mouse stamps. Just beautiful ;D

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh what a darling image! You`ve made this look "heavenly" cute!!

Denise Marzec said...

CUUUUUUUUTE!!

Janneke said...

Love this card ;0)

Janneke X

Bethany Paull said...

I think your mice look adorable colored like this. A very sweet card.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I love this! I love the coloring, you did a great job! So nice of the boys to get you what you love...stamps for mothers day rocks! I am now on-line at home here in Crete...Thank GOD!!!! It only took about 2 months! LOL Miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you colored the mice with you Copics. From a Navy wife - thank you supporting the troops with all your cards. :)

Barbara said...

Well, I think you did a great job on your coloring!!! Cut card!!!!!

Carolyn King said...

what an adorable image!!! Soo cute Stac!

Grace said...

Oh I love it Stacy! LOVE the swiss dots with these little cuties... just adorable!

Connie M. said...

So soft and pretty, Stacy! This image is just waaaay to adorable too!

Kathie Bailey said...

Stacy, thanks so much for visiting my blog today and adding me to your blog roll. It helped me find your site which is fantastic! Your cards are killer!

I am a big House Mouse fan too!

Joan Ervin said...

You did a fabulous job of coloring this adorable image, Stacy....you are becoming quite the copic expert!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Magnificent job coloring!!!

Linda

Juliana said...

So cool!
I love this image! Great coloring!

Angella D. Crockett said...

You are the Queen when it comes to House Mouse creations! This is totally adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Stacy! This is my new favorite card that you have made!! I love how you colored these little guys..their robes look like true silk! Awesome job, as always! hugz, Mary

Lori Barnett said...

This is super cute. I love how soft the colors look.