Friday, July 10, 2009

In your grocery store and in Flourishes store. lol This is a new set that was just released tonight called Strawberries. Along with this set Beach life and Seaside life were released.
If you played in Flourishes pre-challenge By the Sea be sure to check out the newsletter tomorrow Sat around noon central time for an extra surprise. And trust me you won't want to miss this!
I used some scraps of paper laying around after a few other cards for this one. I like how this turned out! Used some of Flourishes new silver finishing touches for the corner and done.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

Beautiful! I'm loving those corner treatments and those deliciously colored strawberries!

Linda Anderson said...

This is a set I will definitely need to order!! Your samples are gorgeous, such an inspiration...for me to spend money!!!!!!! LOL!!

Linda

Becky G said...

I'm lovin the strawberries paired with the orange. What a great combo!!!!

Hugs. Becky

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fresh and pretty.

Dawn B. said...

I love this set Stacy. I think it is one of my fav Flourish sets so far. I really like the colors you chose. Super job....

Denise Marzec said...

Oh gosh I love this!! The colors are amazing!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the new stamps, Stacy...the strawberries image is my favorite!!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love your AWESOME design!!!

Juliana said...

I love the colors on this!!
And that gingham!! So fresh!

Beautiful card!

Crystal said...

LOVE these colors with those strawberries....BEAUTIFUL!

Judy Rozema said...

Very summery and fun!! Love the gingham!