Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its your day

Isn't this ice cream just perfect for the weather right now. Its a 102 here again today and the rest of the week it will be pretty close to the same. eek...
I used the set Sweet Scoops from Clear Dollar Stamps. I cut out the ice cream cones and have them layered up on dimensionals. I could go for some ice cream right about now. :0) This is a 4x4 size card.
This week and next week are crazy with posts of things to come. First tomorrow is something sparkly and fun coming from Flourishes. Next week is House Mouse and friends as normal, Sneak Peeks from Clear Dollar Stamps August new releases, and something really exciting from Flourishes! So be sure to keep checking back!
Hope you keep cool and relaxing today!
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:sweet scoops
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su pretty in pink, ww
INKPADS:ctmh black archival
MARKERS:su pretty in pink, cert celery, creamy caramal, barely banana
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:brads, stylus, dimensionals
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

19 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOO CUTE!! LOVE those ice cream cones..what a great design and card!!!...yeah that would be sooo yummy right now!!

Michelle Woerner said...

YUMMY!!! It is hot as all heck here too. I want a couple of those! Hugs,

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy,, love your crisp card.

Bethany Paull said...

Love it! Those neapolitan brads are great accessories.

Juliana said...

SO sorry about your heat wave!! We haven't been above 80 in over a week! Lots of folks are complaining--but I love the mild temps!

I also love ice cream!! Another YUMMO card, Stacy!!
I love your soft coloring! Lovely!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Stacy, I love this! Clean and inviting, and I love the brads to match the ice cream. Awesome card!

Debi said...

Stacy this is just too cute.

Janine said...

This is so nicely done!!

Beate said...

Stacy, don't tease me with your hot weather. I am sitting here in Ohio with a jacket on. I miss the HOT days from Florida and Texas....

Your card looks wonderful. I love the dry embossed square and the yummy looking icecream.

Hugs and smiles

Grace said...

Oh yummy Stacy! LOVE how you colored these fun ice cream cones!!! Love the CAS design! It has been cooler than usual here and I'm soooo thankful! I don't do well in heat and humidity! Ugh! Stay cool! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! This is just darling, Stacy! Very sweet and refreshing, and it sounds like you really need that right about now. I can't believe it's that hot up there! We keep having cloudy or foggy days with only a little sun once in a while. It's been an awful summer!

Julie Koerber said...

ooooOOOooo! This is just a yummy creation Miss Stac!

Anonymous said...

What a cute CAS card!! You do it so well, Stacy!! I wish I could take some of that heat you're getting...it's been miserable around here this summer, cool and wet!!
smiles,Deena

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the papers you've used.
Hugs Susie xx

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable and elegant all at the same time...love how you embossed around the sentiment in the center and added the ice cream comes along the edge...tooo AWESOME!!!!

Linda Anderson said...

What a yummy card!! I could go for some of that ice cream myself, only because I love ice cream, not because it's hot here in Pittsburgh! 70 and rain is what's happenin' here! Looking forward to some sun in 2 weeks at the beach!!!

Linda

Ashley said...

SO Adorable!!! Love the ice cream & the layout is wonderful!! Also...gotta love those scallops! hehehe!! Hugs, Ashley

Judy Rozema said...

What a super sweet card!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Clean, crisp, and cute! I love it!