Friday, July 31, 2009

Last day of Sneaks, Two posts today

Post One: Last day of Sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps, I sure hope you have enjoyed all you have seen so far. Last bit of reminders:
**All sets available TOMORROW Aug. 1st**
**Sneak DT showing sets today are: Linda A, Nancy, Candy, Katie, Cassie, Sarah, Kim, Angela.**
This set is called Church Chatter. Several wonderful sentiments in this set. I went with the colors of the dp on this first card. Added a few primas and ribbons. The second card I had chocolate on the mind and went searching for some of my dp that had chocolate in it. hee hee Which then always leads me to this satin ribbon. aahhhh... So happy shopping tomorrow and have a GREAT day!






















ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:church chatter
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su lavendar in lace,ww,orchird opulance,basic grey
INKPADS:su lovely lilac
MARKERS:none
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:spellbinders label,primas,jewels,dimensionals,ribbon,bradscallop punch
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):sponging
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:church chatter
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:basic grey eva, su choc chip, pretty in pink
INKPADS:su choc chip
MARKERS:none
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:primas,brads,ribbon,dimensionals,spellbinders curved rectangles
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful samples, Stacy. This is another must have set for me ;D

Linda Anderson said...

These cards are simply stunning Stacy!!! I have loved every one of the cards you showed for the sneak peeks!!!!!

Linda

Cindy Lawrence said...

LOVE these awesome shape cards, Stacy!!! Fabulous, girl! :)

Crystal said...

These are gorgeous Stacy!!!

Marian said...

I can't believe how many cards I am seeing today that are created out of paper that I already have in my stash...what incentive! Gorgeous!!!