Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Door Hanger

Happy Saturday! Today the Whiff Of Joy Design Team is whipping up some creations for you called Door Hangers. Some wonderful and different ideas on door hangers. Be sure to check out the Whiff Of Joy Blog to see all the creations in one spot! Mine is a treat holder door hanger. I stamped Henry With Large Bow onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
He is colored with various copic markers. There is a strip of designer paper added to the pouch with the Heart Lace Border Die-Light at the bottom. The fun Cute Banners Trio Die-Light is at the top with some brad centers and twine bows. The hole for the door handle has a scalloped pink edge for fun. Some fun easter egg gum balls are inside and sure to be gone once the kids get a hold of this. Simple and sweet! Hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Dagmar said...

Hi Stacy. I love you door hanger. It is so sweet. Could I have some info on how the pouch was made, please?
Greetings from Colorado
Dagmar

marion said...


So cute with the eggs, lovely Easter, hugs, Marion

bensarmom said...

Stacy, this is a darling door hanger! Love the banners and the little heart border at the bottom.

Katie Sims said...

This is darling, Stacy! You can leave one of these on my door anytime... :)

Deborah Anton said...

Oh so cute! I love the idea of a door hanger... Will I expect one on mine? :)

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't that cute! I used to set my son's Easter basket just outside his bedroom door so he'd find it when he woke up. Even when he was a teenager I still did that. Wish I'd known about making door hangers back then. Would have been fun!