Sunday, March 10, 2013

FS318 In His Time

This is for two challenges today, first is this weeks Featured Stamper 318 is Connie aka Stamp300. Connie has a charming gallery and lots of inspiration. I choose this Party Hello creation to case. Kept the butterflies, layout and colors. Changed the butterfly stamp, moved teh panel to the opposite side and stamped my sentiment inside the square. Second challenge is for Sweet N Sassy's Pop is up challenge found HERE. My butterflies are from New Creature that I stamped, colored with copics then cut on and popped up on dimensionals and spread the wings out. I added fairy dust to the wings of each butterfly and the pierced square that I created. I do like how this turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Those butterflies are absolutely beautiful and I love the blue!

ChristineCreations said...

Stacy, I think this is stunning. I love the composition, the faux-stitchingand the gorgeous butterflies!