Sunday, March 31, 2013

FS321 Spring Thank You

Happy Easter! Hopefully you are celebrating the risen savor today with your family as we are doing. :0) This weeks Featured Stamper 321 is Lionsmane with a full gallery of creations. I choose this springtime card to case. Kept a springy image, the layout and some colors. Changed the stamp and sentiment placement. Hope you can play along this week!
My image is called On the Porch that I stamped onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.

Colored with copic collections:






Once color I rounded the corner as the cased card had and added dimensionals to the back. My base is our classic kraft that I also rounded the corner as the cased card had. My fancy little edge is using our Perfecly Pierced Classic Frames die that I cut in half and layered under the Color Made Easy Crocus panel. My ribbon is also from the Color Made Easy Crocus Lavendar tied into a bow. Added a few clear rhinestones and voila!  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful and beautifully colored! I do miss getting those Flourishes stamps each month. They're all just droolworthy! Hope you had a lovely Easter, Stacy!