Monday, March 11, 2013

HMF#140 Sweet smells

I don't know about you but this Monday already feels like a Wednesday and that started last night. Have a lot of stuff going on the next week or so and I feel anxious already. EEK!!! Anyways on with today's House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to use by Kate. Her challenge is Ribbons and Pearls. We have a few sponsors this week so be sure to check out the House Mouse and Friends blog for all the details!

My creation is pretty easy today, I stamped out the darling mice onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
Colored with various copic markers. Layered on my new Spellbinders that just came in the mail. Added some ribbon and pearls and voila. I said easy peasy, the spellbinders does all the glam for ya. ha!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

ah when your colouring is this stunning you really don't need to kill the card, so to speak, and your die cut frame really makes the image pop too
Hugs Kate xx

Dorte said...

Well, might be 'Easy Peasy' but it's also very very pretty. I love this H&M image and the new die cut frame you have used is wonderful.
hugs Dorte

April said...

So sweet and I love the colors! Love your card!

Sue said...

Aww, aren't they sweet! Love that die cut in the background. Always love a card in orchids and purples, for some reason I don't do those colors well. Pretty bow too.

Hugs
Sue

Peggy said...


Such a sweet card and the purples are my favorite! Have a good week and try to "breathe". :-)

Traci M said...

So adorable...pearls and swirls and mice go together very well. I think you added a lot of glam to this card! Hope your week has been less stressful than you thought.

Kathy said...

Awesome coloring, Stacy! I just love these little guys! I may have to get one of these stamps soon! Blessings! Kathy

Gail said...

Wonderful card & image!
Love the Spellbinders die, and I do believe I got this one in the mail this week!