HOW TO PLAY: There are so many beautiful combinations you can be inspired by! Choose all of the colors in the illustration - or pick three that work together for you and create! If you play along with us, you could win Flourishes entire May Stamp Release! If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCMAY13. You can enter as many times as you like, but we want you to know if you use Flourishes stamps, your entry counts twice! You have until Friday May 10, 2013 at 5 PM EST to enter. Have fun getting inky!
With this challenge, we also want to let you in on a little secret! Do you like the image above? Well, next week you will see this very flower in its full glory as our designers sneak peak the work of a brand new artist at Flourishes -- Sam Pickard! Sam hails from England and many folks have seen her work on her blog - Planet Sam. We are so excited to share this artist's work on polymer! We know you will love what we have in store!
My creation is with the Gerber Daisies as it was still on the table from my last creation. Pretty much loved that creation so I cased it again. If you missed it you can find it HERE. I stamped the flowers onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
Once colored and cut out around the leaves I added dimensionals to the back. Die cut the Spellbinders Timeless rectangles again. Layered with some designer paper and the Color Made Easy Rich Browns cardstock.
Layered some more of the white crochet ribbon along with the Color Made Easy Candy Pink Pink Aster ribbon around the center. More flourishes pearls the corners, I did move my sentiment from the last one. My sentiment is from Tiny Flowers and Tags that is die cut with our Tailor Made Classic Tags die. Added some ivory jute to tie off the sentiment tag and my Color Made Easy Poppy button. Voila! I think I need to make more of these. ha ha!
Be sure to check out the creations from the design team:
- Amanda Havon
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Simply create a card using 3 or more of the colors of the inspiration photo above
- Entries need to be in by Friday May 10th, 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCMAY13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday May 11th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!