Saturday, March 14, 2015

80's and 90's fun night

You are at Stacy's blog, no need to panic. HA!!! As you can see my husband and myself are a little out of character.  ;-)  On Thursday night we were at the Junior Achievement Fundraiser for work. DH bowling team was 90 hair band rockers, and my team was the 90's grunge. The night was full of different decades (theme of this years event) and some really creative people out there. 


 We had so much fun and to be honest I kinda liked the grunge dress. ha ha  Lots of baggy clothes, but way too much make up for me. The hat was fun and my hair didn't need a lot of fuss which was nice.  My husband on the other hand... oh my he really got into his character. ha ha   For those few of you stamping friends that have met him in real life, you are probably still on the floor laughing thinking NO WAY!!! Don't worry, my mom couldn't stop laughing when she came to the house either.  :-)  And NO, those are not real tattoes. They are some horrible (sorry for you tat lovers out there) sleeves he bought to wear with his wig.  ;-)   All around fun night and a great fundraiser for the JA! Thanks for stopping in today. 


6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

totally luv this Stacey, something me and the hubs would do for sure! have a fabby weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Becky said...

You two look great :)

Stamp like you mean it said...

No. Way. Ha ha ha! Stac, this is a riot! Looks like you both had a great time. Love it!

CherylQuilts said...

LOL! Oh, Stacy, what fun!! Totally rad!! Still chuckling seeing you both this way!! You were ready to go under cover, girl!! Glad you had a blast dressing up for this great fundraiser. Must have been fun for everyone!! Glad you shared this one, and how funny your mom couldn't stop laughing!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Marisa said...

Oh my, this is just too fun!!! LOVE it!!! You hubby looks like one of the guys from KISS LOL. You both rocked the outfits!! Trusting you had a great evening and what a fabulous cause too :) Well done all round!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh, how fun! You both look awesome!