Monday, March 2, 2015

Baby Dress

Good morning! I am going to share with you this baby dress card I created. I have the Baby Dress Tutorial if you would like to create your own. Very easy and not your traditional baby card. How fun is that! This required no fancy tools, just some card stock and an oval die.  :-)  


The bottom is textured with swiss dots and a few added jewels. I remember summer dresses when I was little had ribbon and flowers in the center so I added some to this. This turned out super cute I think. I need to figure out a baby boy one now. Not sure many moms would want a baby dress for a boy. hee hee  Hope you have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So adorable! Of course, you know I love baby cards, and better yet that it's in yellow and white! Swiss dot is always perfect for baby cards, too. Very sweet, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is TOO cute!!! What an absolutely durable baby card, and I love the swiss dots with the jewels. So very sweet!! Hugs!