Monday, March 9, 2015

Baby bear greetings


Good morning! I have another baby card to show you. This darling little bear was a digi I found on Pinterest, and I found the link to the freebie digi found HERE. Isn't it the sweetest little bear? He is printed on white card stock and then colored with Copics. Pulled out my Spellbinders Grand Circles for the card shape and added some gingham designer paper to the back panel. Wrapped some ribbon and lace trim around the layers. A star and brad center and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

Becky said...

Awwww, so cute!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness, this little bear can't be cuter. Love how you colored the balloons to make the yellow balloon look transparent, I can see the colors of the pink and blue balloons behind the yellow one. This card can be for a baby girl or baby boy, truly sweet and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Leslie Miller said...

What a darling freebie! I love how you colored the balloons. The circle card design is cute and the button and star make just the perfect accents!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a cute baby card!! It's an adorable digital image, and your colors and coloring are perfect with the gingham check and circle!! Love the embellishments!! SO sweet! Hugs!