Friday, March 6, 2015

Friends are special

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? Playing with some ink and paper I hope. I will live through you as this weekend is full up for us. We will be on the ball fields doing clean up work, bench work, painting  and more. Oh my.... The life of a sports family I guess.  ;-)  I love every minute of it too! 


The Power and Spark March challenge is up and our host is the wonderful Tosha! She has a great challenge for us all to be inspired by. My card will be later next week, I wanted to show another one of the cards in the gift set I created last week using French Lilacs


This one has more traditional feel with the purple and blueish like petals I think. Same basic design with just a few sequins and the button twine wrapped just above the decorative edge of the Spellbinders Die. I have another one just like this in more of the pink hues, for a total of 6 cards (2 of each color)  in the box.  This is a great gift set with just a bit of flair to the card design.  :-)

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade: 


8 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so pretty! Your coloring on this lilac is particularly beautiful...love all the different hues!

ChristineCreations said...

I love the multicoloured lilacs...it is such a beautiful effect lady! Have fun being sports-mama this weekend! The boys start ball hockey in a month and I’m looking forward to seeing them play again.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a gorgeous card!! I just love that you are making a gift set using this image...it's so beautiful (totally in love with it!). Beautifully colored with the great shades/hues, and I love the border, sequins and the finishing button and twine!! Such a stunning card, sweet friend! Have fun with the sports this weekend! Hugs!

Karen W said...

Oh pretty!!! I like the nontraditional colors!!

Davi said...

Wow I love the way you colored your lilac image, really beautiful!! The burgundy and pretty bottom border look so pretty with the image :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your lilacs are so fun and festive Stace! Love the cheering color combo and splash of sequins! Hope you're enjoying your sporty weekend! mwah!!

Becky said...

This is a stunning card Stacy. Beautiful coloring and love that die cut.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the different tones of blue and purple in your lilac. I don't think I could ever get enough of this image. What a gorgeous gift set this is, Stacy!