Monday, March 18, 2019

Card Box Four Tutorial with Natural Beauties

Good morning! Today I am going to show you the final part of my Spring Border gift set with a tutorial for Card Box Four. This is similar to the other versions just a little different for the front of the box. This is what the final box will look like when complete. 


Below is the tutorial for you using Natural Beauties for the box front since that is the clear stamp set that Marcy used for her Spring Border One and Spring Border Two digital versions. The Natural Beauties is like a mini me set, super cute!  :-)

 Step One: Cut a piece of card stock 9 inch length by 7 inch width. Score a 1 inch border along all sides. Add designer paper if desired as I have done here. Snip the ends of each corner, add adhesive and fold in to create base. Set aside.

 Step two: Cut a piece of card stock 4 1/2 inch width by 7 inch length. Score a 1 inch border on three sides. Add your desired decorative cut edge. Here I used Lawn Fawn's stitched scallop edges. Snip the two ends as shown.

 Step three: Add desired designer paper or stamp if you wish. I added silver cord to the bottom as I will be adding other embellishments later.

 Step four: Add adhesive to all edges and to the ends you snipped. Start by adding just the end to the box inside as shown. This is the view and way I adhere to make sure that it lined up with the box edge.

Step five:  This is the side view for you to see that it lines up. Next add one side at a time and press to make sure it adheres to the edge. This will help with the strength of the sides of the box as well.

 Step six: This is what it will look like. Finish decorating as desired.

This is my finished box without the cards inside. I added a kraft layer behind my image from Natural Beauties and a button with matching silver cord. A few rhinestones and then some sparkle. 

Here is my final card box four again with the envelopes and the cards inside from the gift set. Voila! If you want to see the other versions of my card boxes just check the side bar at the top under Sweet and Classic Tutorials.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Absolutely amazing! You do card sets like no other -- always thinking of that last detail. These turned out so beautifully!

Katy McGloin said...

Such a nice way to use the border images!! TFS

Pauline said...

What a fabulous gift set. Your work is amazing Stacy, love every card and I know the recipient will love these as well. TFS!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this makes such a pretty set, Stacy! All your card sets with matching boxes are something to write home about. What a treat it would be to receive a gift like this. A person would have it out admiring it all the time. Really so special and beautiful!

Traci M said...

Your gift sets are so beautiful...really love the matching gift box also, Stacy!! Those flowers are all lovely, and the white space makes my heart sing!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a gorgeous gift box! I love your tutorials and love this beautiful gift box. Stunning cards too. You always inspire me! Thank you so much...sending hugs and love! xoxo