Friday, March 29, 2019

Cheery Hello

Happy Friday! Power Poppy has a weekend stamp deal for you on Happy Crabapple and Flowering Branches. Check out the PP Blog for all the details as this is a weekend steal only. 
This is a rather easy card as I trimmed down the image panel to fit the front of the card front. Colored with various Copic markers.


Added a textured pink panel for the base and some scallop behind the image panel. My sentiment with a pearl accent  and a few more for the top. Voila!




6 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

How fun, Stace! I love the horizontal panel. EXCELLENT idea!

Leslie Miller said...

You say simple, I say amazing. You always blow me away, Stacy. So pretty with the pink embossed panel and the scalloped trim. I love this sentiment, too, and use it a lot. I see sparkle!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Stacy, love the colours and that you coloured the cherries in a differnt colour than the colour scheme you used. That makes it stunning.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great Sunday.

Pauline said...

Oh this is so so pretty! Love your complete design, the embossed background, the scallop edge and your beautiful colouring. Love it all Stacy! Beautiful!

Traci M said...

Beautiful card and love your scalloped detail and design!! Our crabapples just began blooming and they bring such pretty Spring color to delight in! You’ve captured It beautifully in this card! Blessings on your day!

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, I agree, Stacy. I totally love the horizontal position of this digi, and I really love the layout! Beautifully colored! Hugs and love! xoxo