Saturday, March 2, 2019

Live a Little Tulips

 My card is using the Dynamic Duos Tulips and Peonies. My designer paper wait... aren't you impressed that I am using more of my designer papers lately? I sure am proud of my self not only using the paper but I am enjoying the way it is bringing me out of my comfort zone a little bit.  :-)  


This feels to vibrant and bright I just love it. Again some piercing because I am totally digging it as of late.  A pennant flag for the left side since it was in the little stash of scraps. My sentiment to the right and one enamel dot. Voila!

Don't forget this Weekend Stamp Steal over at Power Poppy


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy,what a beautiful card to see this morning! Love the bright yellows, feels so much like spring. Great use of papers too - good for you for using them. Love all the little details to finish off your card. Gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, I'm very impressed with your use of designer paper lately. The more you use it the more you love it, I think. Speaking of love, I love your yellow tulips! My favorite color, you know. The blue looks especially pretty with yellow. Your card is both pretty and fun!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, I'm with Leslie about your using DP and how beautiful your layouts are! I love this design and the cheery yellows. Stunning flowers and coloring, and I love that sweet little fishtail tag along with the wonderful paper-piercing. Hugs and love! xoxo