Friday, December 2, 2011

Flourishes Free for all Friday

Happy Friday! It is December 2nd if you can believe it. How are you on your Christmas cards? Got mine just about finished, next is to address and mail them all out. Oh boy that will require a cup of hot cocoa and an hour to fill out. ha! Today is Flourishes free for all Friday. We are focusing on the 2012 calendar download that we are offering for $2 this year. It makes wonderful little gifts. This is for a coworker of DH's that has a cubical and not much desk space. I took our new Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole die and I punched out the center of the top and added the paper in between the two for a nice little hanger. The mittens are from Warm Winter Wishes set, with a bit of super fine flower soft added to the tops. Be sure to check out what the girls created today with the calendar download:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Sharon




9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog. I LOVE your make over. It looks so great. This is the perfect way to start the new year. You are so organized. I was thinking about not sending card this year. I am a bah humbug. haha. Great job on your calendar. Love this size.

Amanda said...

Stacy, your calendar is so pretty! And I love your Keyhole die idea! You have the neatest 3D projects and templates and they give me so many ideas :) Good luck on your cards, I was going to make mine this year, but I have no mojo to start :(

Leslie Miller said...

Cool hanger top, Stacy! Really love the mittens. They actually look like they've been knitted with variegated yarn!

Queen Mary said...

Stacy, I'm missing something -- between two of what did you put the calendar? It's so cute with the handle!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....I have been MIA and have missed all the changes on your blog....or finally noticed them...anyhow...looks great

your calendar page and style is fabbo

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the calendar, Stacy...it's absolutely sweet!

Debbie said...

Love your new look... Wow.. and I love your calendar...

Hugs
Debbie

ChristineCreations said...

I love how you've created a hanger Stacy! Fantastic idea! And the fluffy mittens look so pretty too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a great idea to make this so it can hang, Stacy! LOVE IT!