Monday, December 19, 2011

Friends Warm the Heart and Soul



Merry Christmas! House Mouse and Friends blog challenge is running the Warm and Coxy challenge all month long. Here is another one of the challenge. Tea and friends warm the heart and soul don't they? This is the adorable Chamomile Tea from House Mouse Designs. Very simple as this is going in the mail and I did not want it to be really bulky. I paid a lot of extra postage this year with my Christmas cards because of the bulkyness. Hope you get a chance to stamp this week! Have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

petra,s cards said...

good morning stacy what a fabulous card love tha t beautiful image!!!! great job!
xx petra

Christine said...

Awwww Stacy this is sweet ..I have this stamp unused as yet..love your layout & colouring gorgeous creation.

smiles Christine x

Peggy said...

Darling card Stacy! Gotta love those critters!

Betty Benton said...

Perfectly adorable!

Marisa said...

Totally precious image and card :)

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my... just the sweetest, Stacy. What a darling card.

catherine said...

This is such a sweet image and a lovely card. I have become your newest follower
x catherine

hckd said...

Wow.. I really love your card and the image is so cute!! Love the coloring and well everything about it.. was reading your profile.. thanks for supporting our troops in the way that you have.. my brother has been serving in Afghanistan for some time.. Have a great New Year!