Friday, December 23, 2011

Sharing Warm Thoughts

Squeel!!!! Christmas is just 2 days away I am so excited. I think I am worse than the kids. Ha! We have been enjoying the time with family and I don't want it to end. I have some pictures of the kids and cousins that I will post later. Today is a free for all over on Flourishes Blog.

We just wrapped up our December release so I thought I would show you another creation I made with Snow Wonderful. The release bundle ends today with the extra discount don't forget to get the savings while you can. This is a bit country and cozy with the rustic colors I thought. My sentiment panel with the new Tailor Made Classic Keyhole die is popped up on dimensionals and a few pearls added below. Easy peasy but oh so pretty don't you think? Be sure to check out the creations from the DT today:
Christine
Julie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Sharon

5 comments:

Barbara said...

So VERY pretty, Stacy! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

ChristineCreations said...

Stacy...perfectly rich and warm. Really great vibrant colors!

Big hugs to you friend, blessings on a wonderful Christmas with your family!

C

Julie Koerber said...

Oh, I love this little cabin in the woods -- so warm and snug! And the pops of red you added to your card are just perfect!!!! Enjoy the holidays dear lady and know that I am wishing you nothing but blessings in the days ahead! :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring! I really like the red cabin. Warm and cozy is exactly how this card feels. Can't wait to see the pictures of your kids.
Beth Greco

Dawn B. said...

This is amazing. I think this is my favorite set from 2011. Reminds me of my dad's little place in WI. Your coloring is perfect. Great job.