Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Invites for Christmas Party

This year we are hosting a Christmas party at our house for the group at my husbands work. Here is what the invites look like. Now the sparkle does nto show up much and its really too bad as they are gorgeous with the sparkle. I used the Gelly Roll Stardust Pen around the Spellbinders frame, on mistletoe in the sentiment from Meet Me Under The Mistletoe stamp set and all over the holly leaves. Really does look cool IRL. All the panels are up on dimensionals to really add to the invites. Several mentioned how cool it was that I made the invites and they looked awesome. Makes me feel good and I know that hubby appreciates the compliments for me. hee hee We have our menu figured out, house cleaned and all the food bought. Now to relax and enjoy the party. Hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving that sentiment tag :) Darling invite! Enjoy the party!!

Naomi said...

GORGEOUS invitations! LOVE the updated Christmas colours you used...they're my FAVOURITES!

Hugs,
Naomi