Thursday, June 20, 2013

Classy lady....

Bet you thought I was all done creating with Glamour Girls didn't ya? Not a chance! This set is totally cool and I have had so much fun with it. Figured I would ink up the other gal in the set and create today. She is stamped onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored with copic collections:



Once colored I die cut her out using Spellbinders Classic Oval which is a great layer onto our Perfectly Pierced Victorian Ovals die. The die and the base are both using our Color Made Easy Rich Browns collection.

Added some wonderful Cherry Lynn Flourishes die with a jute twine bow that I tied off a little perfume charm too. Centered with one of the sweet primas that my friend Pat sent me as a gift. A few pearls to the corners and voila! Classy lady here we are!  ;-)   Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it Stacy! She is so glamorous, I really like the colors here, that frame, the swirly-leaves and those gorgeous pearls! Really nicely done girl!

Marisa said...

Love the border!! Very classly lady and a wonderful card.

Traci M said...

Really love your classy lady in these muted colors, and look, her eye shadow even matches!! Such a lovely card, Stacu!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful! Oh, my, you've done such a lovely job combining all the elements -- frame, leafy flourish, and flower -- with the gorgeous image. So pretty!