must-have' on your shopping list this week! For this challenge, create a card or project that moves or opens in a non-traditional manner (FTTC224)! In other words, create a card that doesn't just open normally. Maybe it has a third panel like a tri-fold card or it has a greeting tag that pops up when you pull a ribbon! There are lots of fun tutorials you can try out. Here are just a few examples of some great card tutorials that will fit perfectly for this week's challenge:
Center Step Card Circle Side Step Card Concertina Fold Card Criss Cross Card Diamond Fold Card Easel Card Lever Card Pop-Up Stage Card Slider CardFor my card I went with the criss cross pocket card. Recently made a few of these and they are so fun I forget at times how fun. The front I just added a little scalloped edge using our Classic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo black ink. This textured paper is from our Emerald Coast Color Made Easy collection.
Classic White Cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Colored with copic collections:
Once colored layered onto some more of our Emerald Coast Color Made Easy collection, yet punched a circle out and adhered in between the layers for the tab. Easy Peasy all around!
We have both our Flourishes Finest Design Team AND our Friends of Flourishes Team sharing their "Open Sesame" inspirations with you! Take a moment and leave some love on all of our designers' blogs.
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Denise Marzec
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Judy Rozema
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Makiko Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Berni Cuttino, our June guest designer
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here's how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you've got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC224.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
AND...another way to win...
You need to find out who today's Mystery Blogger is! Hidden among the Design Team is one Designer who has this set to give away. Comment on that blog and you could win today's beautiful Picking Wildflowers set!