Sunday, June 9, 2013

FS331 Girls Rule

This weeks Featured Stamper 331 is Jodi aka Jodir. She has a wonderful gallery with lots of designs and styles. I choose this adorable YOuve got mail creation. I kept a little girl image, the layout, did faux stitching and the flower in the corner. Changed the stamps and the papers. Hope you can play along with us this week!

So you get to see the amazing new image called Girls Rule from Whiff Of Joy stamps. A few of us are showing sneak peeks today. I adore her hair as when I was little I had long hair and braids like this. Totally adore this new image. She is stamped on classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with copic markers.
My flower is using our Die-Light Nested Flowers 1 and added a charm from the all girls charm box to the center. Did some faux stitching around the panels and added a few flourished jewels. Voila!
Be sure to check out creations from the design team today:
Colleen
Clarissa
Andrea
Sonja
Vicky

1 comment:

marion said...

Very very lovely, hugs, marion