Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello Henry

Happy Saturday! A rather un eventful weekend for us which is super nice. Always makes for some fun stamping time when I can as well. I inked up this darling guy from Whiff Of Joy's Secret kit, however you can get the Digi version Winegrower Henry.  I stamped Henry onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored him with various copic markers. The leaves have added stickles to them for some sparkle. I added the Scalloped Swirly Border Die-Light to the edges. Popped the main panel up on dimensionals and voila. Easy Peasy! Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, how cute! Great dp's and coloring, and I love his little pink ears! :)

Peggy said...

What a super cute stamp! I love the wine glass he is holding with his tail, lol! My weekend is going to be quiet as well. Just making cards and relaxing on the beach.

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card! Nicely done!

Marisa said...

Graet layout and love the tab you added. Such a fun image too :)

marion said...

Very cute, hugs, Marion