Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fathers Day bricks

Only 1 more day of school then SUMMER... WHOHOO!!! I need to announce the winner of my exciting publication post. The winner is.... bensarmom who said "bensarmom said... Stacy, how exciting for you! I know by the quality of work I see in your cards, it's no wonder a magazine wanted to publish your cards! So happy for you! Will you sign the magazine before sending it now that you're published? LOL " Congrats! I will be in contact for your snail mail address to mail your copy of new CardMaker Magazine! Thanks for all the congrats from everyone!
Now for my fathers day card today. This brick designer paper was calling my name but I couldn't figure out what to put with it. However a sentiment is always a great choice so I grabbed my Man Of The Hour set from Waltzingmouse Stamps and created today. Black matting is always so cool I think with cards, it makes a statement of look at me. Simply added a few black brads and voila! Be sure to check in with me tomorrow as Flourishes Pre-Challenge for the June release is tomorrow. Have a great day. 


6 comments:

Ita said...

Hi Stacy lovely card love the brick effect.
Smiles
Ita

Cheryl said...

Great F's Day card Stacy, very cool DP and what a precious sentiment too! And YAH!! Schoooooool's out for Summer!

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so sweet!

Katie Sims said...

Yeah, it makes a statement...it says, Stacy ROCKS!! You do...really! Awesome card, Stac...Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

So sweet! Great sentiment!