Saturday, June 1, 2013

Exciting Guest Spot for Sweet N Sassy Stamps

Happy Saturday! This is my second post for the day, for the Christmas challenge please scroll down. Today I get to share the exciting news that I am this months Guest Designer over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps! Yea!   The June release is going to be so much fun, you won't want to miss a thing. I thought I would share some of my favorite creations in the past that I have made using Sweet N Sassy Stamps.
This one I created for the Dirty Dozen awhile back using Patriotic Cocoa.
 This one is using the wonderful set Be Encouraged words stamp set.
 Oh such a cute guy card, love this little puppy. This is from Gone Fishin.
 Gave this to my husband, LOVE this scripture using stamp set Timeless Classic.
 CAS you just gotta love that. This butterfly took a long time to color. haha  From stamp set New Creature.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite from the past, now for some new fun ones this coming month. Hope to see you at the sneak peeks and through the month. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

You've been busy!! Lovely mix of cards!!!

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards. The white and red is just elegant.

Tracy said...

Congratulations Stacy! SNS has great stamps and it will be fun to see what else you create with them. Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Love 'em ALL girl! Congrats on your DT spot with them!! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Congratulations! Every card is so beautiful!